How We Can Help:
We offer IT support in the following areas –
- Networking & Wifi (setup, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Servers (setup, proactive maintenance, repair)
- Desktops, Laptops, Tablets
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Backups – Onsite and Online
- Managing other technology vendors (phone, internet, hosted exchange, cloud services, website assets)
We offer hourly service, monthly retainer plans, and flat-rate special project services. Contact us to ask how we can help you with your IT needs.
How much it costs:
We have several options available for a business owners needs. Below we’ve listed the services and their starting prices; pricing is subject to change depending on the scope of the project. However, the cost of the service will always be negotiated in advance to requiring payment.
Hourly – $125/hr
If you need a one-time, simple fix, we charge our flat hourly rate, one hour minimum. If the fix turns out to be not-so-simple, we will discuss pricing and options with you. Complicated projects can be charged flat rate as a special project (see below).
New Computer Installation – up to $375/max
Charged at the hourly rate for simple setups taking less than three hours, and a flat rate for setups over three hours. This is a a flexible service that can be as simple as setting up a new employee with a new computer, or as complicated as migrating an existing employee from an old computer to a new one. This price assumes software and subscription services are bought and ready to go at the time of setup.
Quarterly and Monthly Maintenance – Request a Quote
This option is ideal for small business owners that want predictable and reliable IT services. Depending on the package you purchase, you’ll have a team member on site at least once a month (or four times a year for quarterly agreements). Guaranteed response time, emergency service, remote support, server backups, and more can be included in this package. Our maintenance prices start at $450 for one server & 3-4 workstations, but can go up depending on how many servers or workstations your business has. This fee does not include special projects such as server installations.
Full service standard support includes:
- Troubleshooting general IT issues
- Virus cleanup and data restoration
- Network and wireless continuity
- Basic backup monitoring
- Software upgrades
- Hardware installation
- System restoration from failed Windows updates
- New workstation setup
- Retainer benefits which include on-call emergency service
- Supervising work done by other technology vendors (upon request), such as phone system installations, internet service changes, and alarm system installations
Special Projects & Sub-Contracting
No two projects are exactly alike, so you’ll have to talk to our IT team directly to get a quote. Every project is a little different, and we tailor our service to fit your business’ needs. Send us an email to start a quote for your project.